Working Together for Free Software Fund
You can donate to development in some specific project areas, as verified by the FSF. Your contribution will help pay for expenses like hosting, bandwidth, developer contracts, and travel for opportunities where developers can get work done together and educate the public about the project. 10% of each donation goes to the FSF to support general administration of the fund.
We have just launched this fund, and will gradually be adding more projects. Please check back frequently!
If you have questions about this program, or know a project area that should be supported, please email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Choose a project area below to make your donation.
- GNU Guix: a dependable and customizable package manager, along with GuixSD, GNU's advanced free GNU/Linux distribution.
- GNU Mailman: the world's most popular free mailing list manager.
- GNU MediaGoblin: a free software media publishing system for images, video, and audio designed to support decentralization and tons of extensibility.
- GNU Octave: a high-level interpreted language, primarily intended for numerical computations
- GNU Radio: a free software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios.
- GNU Telephony: a number of telephony related packages in the GNU Project enabling users to communicate easily, privately, and securely.
- Replicant: a fully free Android distribution running on several devices.
Should any of these projects cease development, the FSF will do its best to apply your donation to another project in the same area. If that is not possible, you can be assured that your donation will be used to support the general cause of software freedom.