Free software advocacy materials
If you have materials of your own that you'd like to share with us, please send them to us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Join/donate posters: These two stunning posters by Raghavendra Kamath were designed for a talk that RMS did in Bangalore. Print, display, and share! Full source files / Join the FSF poster / Donate to the FSF poster
- Suggest to your employer that they support the FSF as a corporate patron, with the aid of a flyer on statistics and/or one on the benefits and impact of an FSF patronage.
- Email self-defense This quarter sheet handbill introduces people to our Email Self-Defense campaign.
- Privacy is impossible without free software This poster is perfect for hanging up in your home, workplace, or local hangout.
- What is free software? This basic handout introduces the concept of software freedom.
- PlayOgg This basic flyer introduces the PlayOgg.org campaign and the benefits of free media formats.
- Stickers for your own uses, local conferences and more.
- Our flyer to demand that libraries remove DRM from their collection. Change it to fit your own library with these source files!
- Defective by Design flyers introduce the basic ideas of Digital Restrictions Management.
- FSF contact cards: We hand these out at events so people can request more info about the FSF, and get involved.
- Posters for various FSF events, including Richard Stallman talks.
- Flyer for "intellectual property" events: A printable version of Richard Stallman's article, "Did you say 'intellectual property'? It's a seductive mirage."
- SVG graphics for the FSF membership card
- Ask me about free software
- Usted puede imprimir el botón "Pregúntame acerca del software libre" y llevarlo con orgullo.
- "Software libre para una sociedad libre" -- Una colección de ensayos de RMS
- GNU Typewriter, the font used by various FSF materials over the years