ThinkPenguin - GNU/Linux Desktop Support Tech / Assistant
- 35 hours / week (10:30AM-6:00PM M-F /w half hour lunch break)
- Vehicle & Drivers License
- Is good at diagnosing technical issues and user-related issues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Has at least a basic understanding of free software and its philosophy
- Has basic GNU/Linux administrations skills/commands (ie: apt-get, md5sum, dmesg, lsusb, lspci, cat, etc)
- Reliable & timely
- Has customer service skills and can handle communications with customers
- Can work independently
Compensation: Up to $10-12 hour depending on experience
This job is located in Keene, New Hampshire, USA
Email your resume for consideration with salary requirements, current address, and where you found this job posting to jobs at thinkpenguin dot com.
All resumes must be submitted in a free format (such as plain text, PDF, or OpenDocument, NOT Microsoft Word). Email submissions that do not follow these instructions will be overlooked.