Think Penguin - PC Technician
The job postings listed are written by the people hiring, and are not necessarily reflective of the Free Software Foundation.
ThinkPenguin has a part-time opening for one qualified candidate. We are looking for a capable, knowledgeable, independent, and responsible individual who can manage day-to-day operations. This mostly includes answering phones, taking orders, providing basic support, assembling computers, processing orders, and running daily errands.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can put in: 30+ hours / week (up to 40)
- Can work: 10:30AM-5:00PM M-F, Location: Flemington, NJ
- Has a vehicle & drivers license
- Has good communication skills
- Pays attention to details
- Has a lot of patience
- Has at least basic GNU/Linux administrations skills (ie: apt-get, md5sum, dmesg, lsusb, lspci, etc)
- Can work independently and without supervision
- Can relocate to the Flemington, NJ area
Email your resume in PDF or ODT to jobs at thinkpenguin.com for consideration with salary requirements, current location, and where you found this job posting. Please send us a brief introductory letter as well. No recruiters please.