Experienced Perl Developer for Grant Street in Pittsburgh, PA
Since early last year, we have hired or contracted with six new Perl developers, and we still need more skilled software engineers to add to our friendly and very talented team of fifteen developers.
Grant Street Group is a growing software company in downtown Pittsburgh. We use a GNU/Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP architecture to build and operate customized Web applications used by large financial institutions and government entities to support a variety of financial transactions.
Grant Street Group's culture reflects emphasis on teamwork, high standards, individual responsibility, and work/family balance.
We are interested in contract, contract-for-hire or permanent hires. On-site and telecommuting positions are available.
For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.GrantStreet.com.
Required skills: - Expert Perl programming experience in a *nix environment
- Far above average coding skills
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
- Proficiency with Apache and mod_perl
- Excellent organizational, decision-making, and communication skills
- Excellent grades and a track record of success
- Test-driven development
- CVS, Subversion
- Numerical and financial calculations
- Production Web environments
- GNU/Linux server system administration and troubleshooting
URL for more information: http://www.grantstreet.com/ Contact information: Interested applicants should send resumes by email to Careers@GrantStreet.com.