Netroots Organizer for Change Congress (San Francisco)
Greetings to you, our Change Congress community. You’ve not heard my voice on our blog as of yet, I am the Executive Director for Change Congress and no doubt you will be hearing more from me. I have an invitation for all qualified candidates. Please read below and reply if you’re serious and you meet all specifications. We are located in downtown San Francisco.
- Drive people to the C-C web site and keep the community engaged in our process.
- Find and implement the latest organizing technology and tools for the growing Change Congress community.
- With use of cutting edge technology, empower our community to make the greatest impact for our cause.
- Work with developers and political director to build new organizing technology to support the Change Congress community.
- Present monthly updates to staff highlighting options for organizing technology we could utilize for future strategy building.
- Proactive thinker and team player
- Direct and design the technical framework for our website.
- Blog on website and engage with community; keep the community excited about C-C work.
- Anticipate and design new tools for community to use and engage in as necessary/needed.
- Engage with other bloggers.
- Work with technical team to ensure site is built and updated, and tools are being used.
- Work in conjunction with Political Director to drive messages to community.
- Software product management experience a plus.
- History of political blogging experience a big plus.
- Previously worked on successful technical project.
Please, only qualified serious candidates need apply. Submit your resume to email@example.com. Include 2-3 paragraphs in a cover letter along with your resume telling us why you feel you would be perfect for this position with this organization at this moment in time. Salary is commensurate based on experience. Please no phone calls.