Platform architect/developer at Limebits, New York, NY
LIMEBITS is developing an innovative software system intended to empower people to share their own creations and to collaborate on group creations.
- creating well-organized, easy-to-use software libraries, APIs, and tools that open the LimeBits platform to software developers,
- building application software that demonstrates Lime Bits capabilities,
- iteratively refining the LimeBits interactions,
- inventing new ways to deliver web software services,
- expanding a community of free software developers,
- facilitating content creation by individuals and groups.
- Experience designing and creating software libraries, APIs, and tools.
- Understanding of browser DOM and cross-browser issues.
- Experience developing innovative, ground-breaking software.
- Interest in free software and content sharing.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong technical background.
- Curiosity, imagination, intuition. Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
COMPANY: LimeBits is a startup project in the Lime Group, home to such companies as Lime Wire, Lime Brokerage, and Tower Research. The Lime Group companies offer a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment. While we work hard, we also play hard and believe in supporting our team. We provide free lunches, snacks, and beverages, tickets to NY events, 5 weeks vacation, and great views from our garden roof deck.
TERMS: Employee or individual contractor, no contract firms.
RECRUITERS: No -- principal only.
LOCATION: TriBeCa, Manhattan, New York, NY, USA.
APPLY: Send your cover letter, resume, and links to email@example.com