User Interface Developer at SnapLogic, San Mateo/SF Bay Area
SnapLogic is looking for experienced user interface developers who want to contribute to the success of a free software product licensed under the GPL.
The SnapLogic team is a group of smart, passionate people who share a vision of how to solve complex data integration problems. We are developing a Flex application for the creation and visualization of data integration tasks. The application interfaces with a back end server developed in Python.
The position is full time and the compensation and benefits are competitive!
Candidates, please email your resume to:
An ideal candidate will have:
- several years experience producing high quality code for mission critical enterprise systems.
- experience with distributed computing
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- experience developing UI's for applications with Flex/Flash
- experience building RIA's
- proficiency in Object Oriented programming
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal.