Free software jobs
Post a new job — usual price $250/30 days
It's a place where employers tired of sifting through dozens of candidates who don't get it come to advertise, knowing the few applications they get will be the right ones.
The job postings listed are written by the people hiring, and are not necessarily reflective of the Free Software Foundation. All jobs must relate to free software positions.
Who says you can't get paid for doing what you love?
Lucas C. Wagner, of Spindletop Software Dynamics, Inc. says:
"The GNU jobs page represents, to me, one of the easiest and most effective ways to post jobs that require the knowledge and expertise of the free software community at large..."
- The FSFE is hiring a Project Manager — by Matt Lavallee — last modified Feb 10, 2021 02:41 PM
- The FSFE is hiring a "Project Manager" with focus on communications and sustainability. We are looking for a person with a communications background to support us in our running and upcoming projects, including our upcoming digital sustainability campaign. The person will work full-time in our Berlin office.
- FSFE is hiring a part-time technical expert — by Matt Lavallee — last modified Feb 02, 2021 04:53 PM
- We are looking for a person with a strong technical background to support projects with software engineering and expertise. The person will work part-time, either in our Berlin office or remotely.
- Looking for skilled and dedicated people? — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:56 AM
- Support the free software community while finding a great new employee.
- Frequently Asked Questions — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:55 AM
- So you want to know.... — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 26, 2019 12:59 PM
- What's a free software job?