Free software jobs
Post a new job — usual price $250/30 days
It's a place where employers tired of sifting through dozens of candidates who don't get it come to advertise, knowing the few applications they get will be the right ones.
The job postings listed are written by the people hiring, and are not necessarily reflective of the Free Software Foundation. All jobs must relate to free software positions.
Who says you can't get paid for doing what you love?
Lucas C. Wagner, of Spindletop Software Dynamics, Inc. says:
"The GNU jobs page represents, to me, one of the easiest and most effective ways to post jobs that require the knowledge and expertise of the free software community at large..."
- FSF job opportunity: campaigns manager — by Zoe Kooyman — last modified Apr 18, 2019 10:55 AM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect computer user freedom, seeks a motivated and talented Boston-based individual to be our full-time campaigns manager.
- GNU Tools Engineer | Arm — by Matt Lavallee — last modified May 31, 2018 04:40 PM
- Arm is looking for experienced engineers who have a strong knowledge of compilers along with proven technical skills.
- Developer With Java Experience (Full Time) at Open Tech Strategies — by Matt Lavallee — last modified Apr 27, 2017 11:31 AM
- OTS is seeking a free software developer experienced in Java for full-time contract work.
- Looking for skilled and dedicated people? — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:56 AM
- Support the free software community while finding a great new employee.
- Frequently Asked Questions — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:55 AM
- So you want to know.... — by Matt Lee — last modified Apr 23, 2008 06:30 PM
- What's a free software job?