Free software jobs
Post a new job — usual price $250/30 days
It's a place where employers tired of sifting through dozens of candidates who don't get it come to advertise, knowing the few applications they get will be the right ones.
The job postings listed are written by the people hiring, and are not necessarily reflective of the Free Software Foundation. All jobs must relate to free software positions.
Who says you can't get paid for doing what you love?
Lucas C. Wagner, of Spindletop Software Dynamics, Inc. says:
"The GNU jobs page represents, to me, one of the easiest and most effective ways to post jobs that require the knowledge and expertise of the free software community at large..."
- ~Tier 1 GNU/Linux Tech Support (Desktop) (Keene, NH) — by ThinkPenguin, Inc. — last modified Oct 21, 2022 03:17 PM
- ThinkPenguin is a small (although leading) tech outlet that supports desktop GNU/Linux globally, with our offices located in Keene, NH. We're looking to hire a sociable, reliable person for a Tier 1 (entry level) technical support position.
- Research engineer position for work on embedded GNU Taler wallet (FU Berlin) — by GNU Taler — last modified Oct 27, 2022 08:43 AM
- GNU Taler is a payment system that makes privacy-friendly online transactions fast and easy, seeking a PhD student to create a Taler wallet that can run on an embedded system (not smartphone or browser). Given an appropriate background, the right candidate will be given the opportunity to pursue a PhD as part of the employment, but this is not required.
- FSF job opportunity: Licensing and compliance manager — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Aug 28, 2022 05:58 PM
- The Free Software Foundation (FSF), a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) charity with a worldwide mission to protect computer user freedom, seeks a motivated and talented individual to be our full-time licensing and compliance manager.
- Looking for skilled and dedicated people? — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 03, 2021 05:26 PM
- Support the free software community while finding a great new employee.
- Frequently Asked Questions — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:55 AM
- So you want to know.... — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 26, 2019 12:59 PM
- What's a free software job?