Free software jobs
Post a new job — usual price $250/30 days
It's a place where employers tired of sifting through dozens of candidates who don't get it come to advertise, knowing the few applications they get will be the right ones.
The job postings listed are written by the people hiring, and are not necessarily reflective of the Free Software Foundation. All jobs must relate to free software positions.
Who says you can't get paid for doing what you love?
Lucas C. Wagner, of Spindletop Software Dynamics, Inc. says:
"The GNU jobs page represents, to me, one of the easiest and most effective ways to post jobs that require the knowledge and expertise of the free software community at large..."
- GNUnet seeks GNUnet/pEp and/or GNU Taler developers — by Matt Lavallee — last modified Nov 22, 2019 04:45 PM
- GNUnet is looking to hire software developers to write free software related to GNUnet/pEp and/or GNU Taler.
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Freedom of the Press Foundation — by Dana Morgenstein — last modified Oct 15, 2019 01:17 PM
- GNU/Linux System Administrator | Aleph Objects — by Matt Lavallee — last modified Jul 24, 2019 04:32 PM
- A unique opportunity in the growing field of 3D printing, in one of the world's only IT environments running exclusively free software.
- Looking for skilled and dedicated people? — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:56 AM
- Support the free software community while finding a great new employee.
- Frequently Asked Questions — by Matt Lee — last modified May 21, 2012 11:55 AM
- So you want to know.... — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 26, 2019 12:59 PM
- What's a free software job?