Fall 2007 Bulletin
by Matt Lee Contributions — Published on Dec 07, 2007 07:25 AM
The Free Software Foundation Bulletin from November 2007, presented here for viewing online, or for download as a PDF file.
With thanks to Randall Monroe for permission to reproduce '1337: Part 4'
- Clearing Landmines by Peter Brown
- Software Patents Coalition by Ben Klemens
- AntiFeatures by Benjamin Mako Hill
- GNU Affero GPL by Brett Smith
- Interview with Rob Myers by Matt Lee
Prefer a document you can read offline? Download this issue as a PDF, or if you'd like to download and print your own copy, we have a printable version as well -- feel free to print and share it with your friends and colleagues or hand it out at events.
It's best to print it on a duplex printer, and then fold the pages together.