FSD meeting recap 2022-10-14
Every week, free software activists from around the world come together in #fsf on Libera.Chat to help improve the FSD, which is a catalog of useful free software that runs under free GNU-like systems (not limited to the GNU operating system and its GNU/Linux variants) and a project of the Free Software Foundation (FSF). This recaps the work we accomplished at the Friday, October 14, 2022 meeting, where we saw new programs added and several entries updated.
New programs approved with licensing check:
- KOReader is a document viewer for e-ink devices.
- IPSConfig is a web hosting control panel for GNU/Linux.
- Rawhide is a file search utility for the command line.
- Leosac is a physical access control system and credential provisioning solution.
Programs with version bumps or minor edits:
- Paraslash is a collection of network audio streaming tools.
- Photocopy is an application to remove backgrounds from image scanned pages.
- WackoWiki is a light and handy wiki-engine.
Join us each week to help improve the FSD every Friday in #fsf on Libera.Chat from 12:00 to 15:00 EDT (16:00 to 19:00 UTC). Find out about upcoming FSD IRC Meetings by subscribing to our events RSS feed.