FSD meeting recap 2022-07-08
This week's meeting was hosted by free software volunteer Panos Alevropoulos. Several people participated by contributing to the FSD, and we had the pleasure to welcome a few new people. Though we didn't get to approve any existing entries, we added a few entries that are pending evaluation. Here's a brief overview of what we discussed during our meeting:
- How to deal with programs with ambiguous licensing status.
- When should one resort to forking a project to remove any nonfree code.
- How to list programs that are candidates for inclusion on the FSD but have otherwise not been submitted yet.
- Whether to include free programs that are only available on nonfree systems.
- The need to list more free programs related to audio editing and production.