Information and directions to the dinner
The cost for the dinner is $25. You must have either paid in advance or paid at the meeting registration in the morning in order to come.
Dinner will be served buffet style, with open seating. There will be plenty of food for vegetarians. You can view the menu here.
Directions to the Middle East
Walking from the meeting location
* Make a RIGHT when you exit the building.
* Turn RIGHT onto Memorial Drive
* Turn RIGHT onto Massachusetts Ave.
* End at 472 Mass Ave.
Total walking distance: 0.70 miles
* Get off at the "Central Square" Stop on the Red Line (one stop further on the Outbound (Alewife) train from the meeting site, which is at the Kendall/MIT stop)
* Walk two blocks towards Boston on Mass Ave.
* The Middle East is on the RIGHT at the corner of Mass Ave. and Brookline St.
* Bus #'s: 1,47,70,64,83,91
From the Mass Pike/I-90:
* Take the Brighton/Cambridge Exit off the Mass Pike.
* After the toll booth, follow the signs for Central Square Cambridge.
* Merge onto River St.
* Cross over the Charles River and take River St. into Central Square.
* Turn RIGHT onto Mass Ave.
The Middle East is three blocks down on RIGHT, at 472 Mass Ave.
From I-93/Storrow Drive:
* Take the Storrow Drive West Exit off of 93
* Take the Mass Ave/Cambridge exit off Storrow (LEFT HAND EXIT)
* Merge onto the Mass Ave. Bridge and cross the bridge into Cambridge.
* Pass M.I.T, the railroad tracks, and the Necco Factory.
The Middle East is on the LEFT at 472 Mass Ave.