Dinner at the Middle East
Dinner at the Middle East starts at 6:30pm, after the meeting. The cost for the dinner is $25. You must have either paid in advance or paid at the meeting registration in the morning in order to come.
Dinner will be served buffet style, with open seating. There will be plenty of food for everyone, including vegetarians.
You can view the menu at their Web site.
Directions to the Middle East
From the meeting location at MIT
Start out going SOUTHWEST on VASSAR ST toward MA-2A/MASSACHUSETTS AVE.
Turn RIGHT onto MA-2A/MASSACHUSETTS AVE.
End at 472 Massachusetts Ave
Total walking distance: 0.62 miles
Central Square stop on Red Line
Bus #'s: 1,47,70,64,83,91
walk two blocks towards boston.
The Middle East is on the right at the corner of Mass Ave and Brookline St.
This is one stop further on the Outbound (Alewife) train from the meeting site (which is at the Kendall/MIT stop).
From the Mass Pike/I-90:
* Take the Brighton/Cambridge Exit off the Mass Pike.
* After the toll booth, follow the signs for Central Square Cambridge
* Merge onto River St.
* Cross over the Charles River and take River St into Central Square.
* Turn right onto Mass Ave.
The Middle East is three blocks down on right, at 472 Mass Ave.
From I-93/Storrow Drive:
* Take the Storrow Drive West Exit off of 93
* Take the Mass Ave/Cambridge exit off Storrow (LEFT HAND EXIT)
* Merge onto Mass Ave Bridge, cross bridge into Cambridge.
* Pass M.I.T, railroad tracks, and the Necco Factory.
The Middle East is on left.