All aboard for software freedom
Help us reach our goal of 500 new members by Dec. 31st: Become an associate member today!
Links and related articles
All aboard for #UserFreedom
For thirty-five years, it has been the support of committed individuals like you that has kept our mission moving forward. The more associate members we can count, the better we can defend everyone's freedoms against the largest companies and governments on the planet, and this starts with achieving our fall goal of 500 new members. Share the free software message using the hashtag #UserFreedom on social media networks, and help fuel the free software movement today.
Support the free software journey
- If you contribute $35 or more to help keep the fight for user freedom going, we'll send you a commemorative pin.
- If you contribute $200 or more you will get the commemorative pin and the special FSF35 anniversary poster designed by David Revoy.
- Contributions that go above and beyond and support the FSF with $500 or more receive an anniversary package that includes the pin, the FSF35 poster and the FSF35 t-shirt in the electric copper color theme.
Your support helps put free software in actionIDAD 12/4: Streaming services beware Share the FSF Ethical Tech
Giving Guide today Enjoy the free software awareness videos Watch the FSF35 anniversary event videos
Why do you support the FSF?
- "I rely on free software for all my projects, contribute to it myself and believe the concept should be further used, promoted and defended." — Jean-Sébastien Caux
- "In an increasingly computerized world, software freedom is becoming more essential in the protection of personal liberties." — Daniel Wigle
- "I wanted to use jitsi with the FSF" — Stephen Greig
Share your reason with the hashtag #UserFreedom, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.