Take the next step to software freedom: Become a member before Jan. 20
Help us reach our year end fundraising goal of 500 new associate members before January 20!
Links and related articles
- Help keep the end-of-year momentum going: Membership drive extended to January 20th
- A message from FSF president Geoff Knauth: Will you support user freedom by helping to reach our membership goal?
- IDAD 2021: Counteracting Disney+'s attack on culture
- Last minute gift ideas: give an FSF membership and other free software gifts
- Support the Freedom Ladder campaign: Lessons we learned so far and what's next
- Find your free software footing with the FSF Licensing and Compliance Lab
- Activists around the world protest Disney+'s unethical streaming platform for International Day Against DRM
- Fall Bulletin: Package management, e-books, AGPL, and more.
- Support the FSF through the GNU Press shop with great holiday picks
- IDAD is almost here: Take a stand against Disney+ on December 10
- Help the FSF tech team maintain email services in freedom.
- FSF Giving Guide: Freedom is the greatest gift of all.
Take the next step!
To ensure a liberated future, it is vital that we educate ourselves and others about the steps we can take to secure our computing rights. People around the world are realizing their responsibility to stand for user freedom against technological injustice. Now is the time to help each other move forward to full software freedom. Without free (as in freedom) software, we cannot and will not have a free society. Your membership will help us pave a way to #UserFreedom.
In order to protect your rights, we rely on support from people like you, who use and appreciate our work. Take the next step towards full software freedom. Share the free software message using the hashtag #UserFreedom on social media networks.
Become a member today and receive a gift
- If you become a student member, we'll send you the popular LibrePlanet 2021 commemorative pin, a great way to start a conversation.
- If you become an associate members you will get the commemorative FSF & GNU enamel pins to add to your collection and steal the show.
- Double your support and receive the Emacs mug and the FSF & GNU enamel pins.
Take the next step to software freedomRead in-depth articles in the latest FSF Bulletin! Install the JShelter Web extension today! Next step in the Freedom Ladder campaign Holiday gifts worth giving: Giving Guide out now!
Why do you support the FSF?
- "Artifical scarcity is, fundamentally, misanthropic. Yet it is essential to the world which Big Tech is building. This is why, more than a mere moral compulsion, supporting the FSF is an existential necessity." -- Anonymous FSF associate member
- "I fully support the widespread adoption of free software and I find contributing to the FSF is one of the best ways to do that." -- Pierre Rajoely
- "I wholly support the ideals of free software, and clearly the world is a better place because of you. I think this "experiment" has now been proven! The ideals of FSF work, period." -- Jonathan Krell
Share your reason with the hashtag #UserFreedom, or email us at email@example.com.