All aboard for software freedom! Help us reach our goal of 500 new members before Jan. 18
Help us reach our goal of 500 new members by Jan. 18: Become an associate member today!
Links and related articles
- Celebrating the FSF's 35th anniversary: Stories from the Licensing and Compliance Lab
- Watch "Fight to Repair," demand the right to repair
- We've almost made it! Membership drive extended until January 18th
- FSF fights to secure software freedom for future generations
- Update from Guix: Moving forward into 2021
- Freedom, memories, and campaigning for free software
- Need a last-minute gift? Gift an FSF membership!
- Replicant: A free mobile phone OS is more important than ever, and needs your help
- Help us set high priorities for 2021: Send input by Jan. 8
- Share this holiday fairy tale to teach your loved ones about free software
- IDAD 2020 sent Netflix and DRM a message
- Register for LibrePlanet 2021 and help us to empower users
- In-depth free software news: Read the fall Bulletin online
- The road to software freedom is paved with licensing
- IDAD is almost here, stand with us on Dec 4!
- 35 years of freedom and memories from the FSF tech team.
- Support user freedom by purchasing gifts from the GNU Press Shop
- Help in the fight against DMCA anti-circumvention rules by December 7th
- Moving into the future with the FSF tech team
- FSF Giving Guide: It's the thought that counts, so think freedom
All aboard for #UserFreedom
For thirty-five years, it has been the support of committed individuals like you that has kept our mission moving forward. The more associate members we can count, the better we can defend everyone's freedoms against the largest companies and governments on the planet, and this starts with achieving our fall goal of 500 new members. Share the free software message using the hashtag #UserFreedom on social media networks, and help fuel the free software movement today.
Support the free software journey
- If you contribute $35 or more to help keep the fight for user freedom going, we'll send you a commemorative pin.
- If you contribute $200 or more you will get the commemorative pin and the special FSF35 anniversary poster designed by David Revoy.
- Contributions that go above and beyond and support the FSF with $500 or more receive an anniversary package that includes the pin, the FSF35 poster and the FSF35 t-shirt in the electric copper color theme.
Your support helps put free software in actionRead the FSF's latest Free Software Bulletin Share the FSF Ethical Tech
Giving Guide today Enjoy the free software awareness videos Watch the FSF35 anniversary event videos
Why do you support the FSF?
- "I rely on free software for all my projects, contribute to it myself and believe the concept should be further used, promoted and defended." — Jean-Sébastien Caux
- "In an increasingly computerized world, software freedom is becoming more essential in the protection of personal liberties." — Daniel Wigle
- "I wanted to use jitsi with the FSF" — Stephen Greig
Share your reason with the hashtag #UserFreedom, or email us at email@example.com.