Heed this Dennis Bell
- Apple v. Samsung: A patent battle with freedom as the collateral damage — by Donald Robertson — last modified Sep 21, 2012 06:29 PM
- Apple's patent aggression harms us all.
- Stop software patents from muscling in on Europe — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 20, 2012 11:59 AM
- If the corrupt European Patent Office succeeds in imitating America's software patent system, it will be a disaster for software development. Join April, the FSF's French ally, in calling for strong legislation against software patents in Europe.
- Celebrate Software Freedom Day 2012 in Cambridge, Massachusetts! — by chrissie — last modified Sep 12, 2012 03:19 PM
- Software Freedom Day 2012 is Saturday, September 15th at Cambridge College, 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: Sept. 7th — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 25, 2013 05:47 PM
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (August 2012) — by karl — last modified Aug 31, 2012 05:55 PM
- 19 new GNU releases as of August 28, 2012:
- Interview with John W. Eaton of GNU Octave — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 02, 2013 03:52 PM
- This is the first in a series of interviews the FSF's Licensing and Compliance team is doing with maintainers of free software projects who choose GNU licenses for their work.