by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- ESP launches en.swpat.org: A Wiki for Anti-Software Patent Campaigns — by mattl — last modified May 04, 2009 02:59 PM
- End Software Patents today launched en.swpat.org, a wiki to document the case against software patents. Over 100 articles have already been started to give an idea of the scope and structure of the wiki.
- FSF releases audio recording of LibrePlanet conference — by mattl — last modified Mar 30, 2009 02:56 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Monday, March 30, 2009 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today released the complete audio recordings from the first day of the LibrePlanet GNU/Linux conference, held on March 21, 2009, in Cambridge, MA.
- Wietse Venema and Creative Commons announced as winners of the 2008 annual free software awards — by mattl — last modified May 19, 2011 12:53 PM
- FSF adds speakers for LibrePlanet conference on GNU/Linux: March 21st-22nd — by mattl — last modified Mar 04, 2009 05:47 PM
- EndSoftwarePatents.org Phase II: developing a global resource and campaign — by mattl — last modified Feb 23, 2009 05:45 PM
- By organizing this information and delivering it into the hands of activists and law makers, we can form an immense tool to help existing and future campaigns around the world -- Ciaran O'Riordan, Director End Software Patents.