Heed this Dennis Bell
- Get DeltaH, gNewSense 2.0 — by Matt Lee — last modified May 01, 2008 12:54 PM
- An opportunity to End Software Patents: ESP briefs Court in its historic rehearing of the Bilski case — by Matt Lee — last modified Apr 08, 2008 05:17 PM
- Harald Welte and Groklaw announced as winners of the FSF's 2007 annual free software awards — by Matt Lee — last modified May 19, 2011 12:53 PM
- End Software Patents (ESP) Project Formed to Eliminate Software Patents — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 28, 2008 02:32 PM
- ESP Estimates U.S. Companies Spend $11.4 Billion Annually on Software Patent Litigation
- "Tackling the Big Issues" at the FSF Annual Associate Member Meeting, Saturday, March 15 — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 28, 2008 02:42 AM
- Boston, Massachusetts, USA--Thursday, February 28th, 2008--The Free Software Foundation announced details for its annual associate member meeting to be held at MIT, Cambridge, MA, on Saturday, March 15th, 2008.
- FSF to Host Summit on Freedom for Network Services — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 03, 2008 02:18 PM
- The Free Software Foundation will host a mini-summit on Freedom for Network Services to discuss how the free software community can ensure that software, and its users, stay free in this new technological environment.