by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- Where we're going: Working together for Free Software — by mattl — last modified Jul 08, 2010 08:47 PM
- By working together for free software in a focused movement, we can do much more than the sum of our individual or project efforts.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (June 2010) — by mattl — last modified Aug 03, 2010 12:29 PM
- This month we welcome Delyan Raychev as the new maintainer of GNU Oleo, and Luis Strano Moraes as the new maintainer of GNU Shogi.
- Working together for free software — by mattl — last modified Jun 29, 2010 07:24 PM
- This summer, Danny Piccirillo and Steven DuBois are the campaigns interns at the FSF. In this, their second video in an ongoing collection, they talk about the newly launched working together for free software campaign.
- Software patents after Bilski — by peterb — last modified Jun 29, 2010 12:40 PM
- Bilski gave us a wonderful opportunity to increase awareness to the harm caused by software patents. More scholars, more developers, more journalists, more politicians, and more patent attorneys than ever before have heard from our community on this issue. What's next?
- Bilski party come what may — by peterb — last modified Jun 28, 2010 09:58 AM
- FSF welcomes Supreme Court watchers to a post Bilski party
- Introducing the campaigns interns... — by mattl — last modified Jun 21, 2010 05:40 PM
- This summer, we have Steven DuBois and Danny 彭裕洪 Piccirillo as our campaigns interns. In this, the first in a series of video blogs, they introduce themselves and some of the things they'll be working on over the summer.