Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF responds to Jobs's "Thoughts on Flash" — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 30, 2010 03:03 PM
- Apple's use of proprietary software and recommendation of an explicitly patent-afflicted standard (H.264) are inconsistent with the free web.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (April 2010) — by peterb — last modified Aug 03, 2010 12:31 PM
- This month we welcome Matt Lee as the maintainer of the new (and ongoing) packages goodbye, GNU FM, network, and social. We also welcome Jason Self as the new maintainer of gnutrition.
- FSFE founder Georg Greve honored — by peterb — last modified Jun 18, 2015 04:32 PM
- Congratulations to the founding president of the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE), Georg Greve, who has been honored with the Cross of Merit on ribbon of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- New Documentary Film "Patent Absurdity: how software patents broke the system" — by peterb — last modified Apr 19, 2010 04:06 AM
- New documentary film "Patent Absurdity" is set to expose how the judicial activism that led to the patenting of software has broken the US patent system's promise of promoting the progress of science and useful arts
- Time for nonprofits to leave proprietary fundraising software systems behind — by Matt Lee — last modified Oct 06, 2011 05:46 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced that CiviCRM has earned its recommendation as a fully featured donor and contact management system for nonprofits.
- FSF Compliance Lab helps CiviCRM establish licensing best practices — by brett — last modified Apr 14, 2010 04:25 PM
- Today the FSF announced that one of our high-priority projects has been fulfilled: CiviCRM provides an excellent donor and contact management system for nonprofit organizations. As part of the preparation for this announcement, the Compliance Lab helped the project handle its licensing issues more consistently.