Heed this Dennis Bell
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: August 2nd — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 31, 2013 12:08 PM
- Donate to Replicant and support free software on mobile devices — by wtheaker — last modified Dec 09, 2016 11:02 AM
- Introducing the Licensing team summer intern: Vinay Kumar Singh — by wtheaker — last modified Aug 05, 2013 11:54 AM
- Vinay Kumar Singh recently started working at the FSF as this summer's licensing intern. In this post, he writes about what brought him to free software, and the goals for his internship.
- Windows 8: PRISM Edition — by libbyr — last modified Jul 29, 2013 11:24 AM
- Microsoft is intercepting your stuff and sending it to the NSA (and the CIA and the FBI).
- Will Ubuntu Edge commit to using only free software? — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 25, 2013 12:31 PM
- With $32 million to spend, will Canonical and Ubuntu commit to software freedom as the foundational design principle?
- FSF launches fundraising program for Replicant, the fully free Android-based mobile OS — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 27, 2015 05:45 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, July 25, 2013 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today launched a fundraising initiative for Replicant (http://replicant.us), a fully free Android distribution and the first mobile operating system (OS) to run without relying on proprietary system code. Replicant's small volunteer developer team is focused on improving their OS, while also expanding it to work on more devices. Donations will primarily be used to buy new devices for development and testing -- a critical need -- but will also help fund infrastructure and promotion for the project.