Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free Software Foundation files objection to Google Book Search settlement — by brett — last modified Sep 08, 2009 03:26 PM
- Windows7sins: FSF launches campaign against Windows 7 and proprietary software — by peterb — last modified Aug 26, 2009 08:10 PM
- Windows7Sins.org: Free Software Foundation launches public awareness campaign against Microsoft and proprietary software
- Free Software Foundation will host a mini-summit on Women in Free Software — by peterb — last modified Aug 24, 2009 12:10 PM
- The Free Software Foundation will host a mini-summit on Women in Free Software to discuss how the free software community can cultivate and increase participation by women in free software's development and activism communities.
- Coalition launches petition demanding that Amazon drop DRM from the Kindle — by John Sullivan — last modified Aug 03, 2009 01:43 PM
- Amazon's CEO Jeff Bezos apologizes for Kindle ebook deletion. Free Software Foundation calls upon Amazon to free the ebook reader. — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 27, 2009 10:41 AM
- Microsoft's Empty Promise — by brett — last modified Jul 16, 2009 06:21 PM
- Last week, Microsoft extended the terms of their Community Promise to implementations of the ECMA 334 and 335 standards. You might think this means it's safe to write your software in C#. However, this promise is full of loopholes, and it's nowhere near enough to make C# safe.