Heed this Dennis Bell
- A Call to Action in OASIS — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 14, 2006 06:44 PM
- The free and open source software community has long demanded that industry standards be freely available to all to implement without patent or other licensing encumbrances. Open standards are essential for free software and open source to thrive.
- FSF Responds to LinuxWorld in Boston — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 15, 2005 04:19 PM
- In our backyard.
- FSF announces new Executive Director — by Matt Lee — last modified Apr 27, 2009 08:58 AM
- Boston, MA, USA - Monday, February 14, 2005 - The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced the appointment of Peter T. Brown as its new Executive Director.
- FSF will be moving — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 12, 2005 05:44 PM
- The FSF will be relocating within Boston on May 1, 2005.
- Software Freedom Law Center opens — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 12, 2005 04:23 PM
- Delhi (2005-01-31 to 2005-02-03) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 05:04 PM
- I arrived at Delhi at 3am on a flight that had been delayed by an hour and a half. I had expected to do a lot of work on the flight, but I was unexpectedly drowsy and nodded off for a few hours. When I arrived at the airport, the wait for passport control was only 20 minutes, and I spent part of the time explaining free software to another passenger who was curious about it. My bag was already in the carousel when I reached it, so I exited into the terminal and passed along the line of people holding up signs. None had my name on it. The person who was supposed to meet me was not there.