Heed this Dennis Bell
- Will Ubuntu Edge commit to using only free software? — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 25, 2013 12:31 PM
- With $32 million to spend, will Canonical and Ubuntu commit to software freedom as the foundational design principle?
- FSF launches fundraising program for Replicant, the fully free Android-based mobile OS — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 27, 2015 05:45 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Thursday, July 25, 2013 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today launched a fundraising initiative for Replicant (http://replicant.us), a fully free Android distribution and the first mobile operating system (OS) to run without relying on proprietary system code. Replicant's small volunteer developer team is focused on improving their OS, while also expanding it to work on more devices. Donations will primarily be used to buy new devices for development and testing -- a critical need -- but will also help fund infrastructure and promotion for the project.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 26th — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 24, 2013 03:17 PM
- Interview with Shiv Shankar Dayal of Kunjika — by Joshua Gay — last modified Sep 23, 2013 12:10 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- June 2013 - San Miguel, El Salvador - Gone Fishin' — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jul 19, 2013 03:20 PM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 19th — by wtheaker — last modified Jul 18, 2013 06:01 PM