Heed this Dennis Bell
- Call on the new French president to "Stop software patents" — by Matt Lee — last modified May 23, 2012 05:50 PM
- The next Competitiveness Council will be held on May 30th and 31st, 2012. François Hollande's government will be attending it for the first time. April, the French free software group, calls upon the president to take this opportunity to act against software patents and bring up the flaws of the current unitary patent project.
- GNU Emacs Reference mugs now available — by Donald Robertson — last modified May 31, 2012 05:32 PM
- GNU Press offers a limited number of GNU Emacs Reference mugs
- Richard Stallman speech in Barcelona canceled — by John Sullivan — last modified May 21, 2012 04:12 PM
- FSF statement on jury's partial verdict in Oracle v Google — by Joshua Gay — last modified Oct 30, 2014 01:40 PM
- Were it grounded in reality, Oracle's claim that copyright law gives them proprietary control over any software that uses a particular functional API would be terrible for free software and programmers everywhere.
- GNU spotlight with Karl Berry (April 2012) — by Matt Lee — last modified May 08, 2012 07:45 PM
- New GNU releases as of April 30, 2012:
- March 2012 Trip to Europe: Photos from Madrid — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified May 09, 2012 07:57 AM