by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF speaks against patent and DRM provisions at Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiators' meeting — by brett — last modified Sep 16, 2011 05:03 PM
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) is a free trade agreement currently under negotiation that could require member countries to enact strict copyright and patent legislation that hurts free software users and developers. Our license compliance engineer Brett Smith talked about the FSF's opposition to these terms with negotiators last weekend; in this blog post, he shares his perspective on the event.
- Dyne:bolic GNU/Linux hits version 3! — by mattl — last modified Sep 15, 2011 09:21 AM
- Dyne:bolic is one of the ever increasing list of GNU/Linux distributions we recommend because of their strong commitment to user freedom. After five years of development, a new release is available.
- Fall internship positions are still open—apply today! — by brett — last modified Sep 07, 2011 10:58 AM
- Are you looking for some work experience this fall semester? The FSF still has several open internship positions for this fall!
- SFD 2011: Local does compute — by Deborah Nicholson — last modified Aug 31, 2011 11:29 AM
- Join us to celebrate Software Freedom Day 2011!
- Free Technology Academy courses start September 12th! — by mattl — last modified Aug 25, 2011 05:27 PM
- The Free Technology Academy (FTA) is a joint initiative from several educational institutions in various countries. It aims to contribute to a society that permits all users to study, participate and build upon existing knowledge without restrictions.
- Join the petition asking for This American Life in Ogg Vorbis and help us reach 1,000 signatures! — by brett — last modified Sep 07, 2011 12:24 PM
- This American Life still hasn't responded to your many messages asking them to use Ogg Vorbis for their downloads and streams. Sign the petition and make your voice heard!