Heed this Dennis Bell
- The GPL tested in US courts - Wallace Vs FSF. — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 23, 2006 05:34 PM
- The GNU General Public License stands firm.
- Brussels, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Gigón (2006-02-24 to 2006-03-04) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 13, 2010 10:52 AM
- Richard Stallman speaks at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium for the annual FOSDEM event. While in Europe, he travels to the IADIS conference in Spain and visits the Escuela Politecnica Superior de Ingeneiria de Gijon, Universidad de Oviedo as well.
- FSF annual members meeting, Saturday April 1, 2006. — by Matt Lee — last modified Mar 02, 2006 12:42 PM
- "GPLv3 and the future of the free software movement"
- GNU mailing list update — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 28, 2006 05:51 PM
- lists.gnu.org has resumed normal delivery.
- Brazil to host the 2nd International Conference on GPLv3 — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 20, 2006 09:59 PM
- Porto Alegre, Brazil - April 21st & 22nd.
- Help stop the WIPO broadcast/netcast treaty — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 15, 2006 05:45 PM
- It's like the DMCA, but worse.