Heed this Dennis Bell
- Fall internships with the Free Software Foundation: Deadline extended to August 7th — by Georgia Young — last modified Aug 03, 2015 02:31 PM
- Do you believe that free software is crucial to a free society?
- Statement on Canonical's updated licensing terms for Ubuntu GNU/Linux — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 15, 2015 10:54 AM
- On July 15th, 2015, the Free Software Foundation's Licensing and Compliance Lab, along with the Software Freedom Conservancy, announces that, after two years of negotiations, Canonical, Ltd. has published an update to the licensing terms of Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
- GNU Spotlight with Brandon Invergo: 26 new GNU releases! — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 08, 2015 06:17 PM
- 26 new GNU releases in the last month (as of June 24, 2015):
- FSF endorses embedded GNU/Linux distro ProteanOS as fully free — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 08, 2015 03:24 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, July 8, 2015 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced the addition of ProteanOS to its list of recommended GNU/Linux distributions.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Joël Krähemann, maintainer of Advanced GTK+ Sequencer — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 08, 2015 12:33 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 3 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 02, 2015 04:53 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.