Heed this Dennis Bell
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 29th — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 27, 2016 09:30 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, January 29th, from 12pm to 3pm EST (17:00 to 20:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- Key charities that advance software freedom are worthy of your urgent support — by Bradley M. Kuhn — last modified Jan 26, 2016 11:33 AM
- In this blog post, Bradley discusses his years of work for both the Free Software Foundation (FSF) and Software Freedom Conservancy and explains why your donations, before the January 31st fundraising deadlines for both charities, are essential and urgent. He asks you today to become both a a Supporter of Conservancy and an Associate Member of the FSF before the fundraising deadlines of January 31st.
- Vision Survey closes this week. Add your voice! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jan 26, 2016 10:58 AM
- Have you filled out our Vision Survey yet? It's up until Sunday night (specifically 12:00am Eastern or 05:00 UTC on Monday, February 1st). We've received lots of great feedback already, but we want to hear from more people across the free software community.
- New tools for teaching and learning Email Self-Defense — by Adam Leibson — last modified Jan 22, 2016 06:26 PM
- We're excited to be launching version four of our Email Self-Defense guide to free software-powered encryption. We think that this guide is the best on the Web for helping newcomers take their first steps into encryption, and we're excited for all the improvements in this version.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: January 22nd — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jan 20, 2016 02:51 PM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, January 22nd, from 12pm to 3pm EST (17:00 to 20:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- What is your free software story? — by Stephen Mahood — last modified Jan 22, 2016 01:46 PM
- Story connects us to what we do. We all come from different backgrounds and experiences, some involving developing free software, some not, but all connecting to the philosophy.