Heed this Dennis Bell
- Tell EU regulators: Net neutrality isn't just for the US and India! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 29, 2016 10:50 AM
- Net neutrality exists when Internet service providers (ISPs) must allow equal access to everything on the Web, rather than favoring some sites over others. It's a bedrock condition for Internet freedom, but ISPs generally oppose it because it prevents them from charging companies extra for privileged access to the network -- making a video from one Web site load faster than video on other sites, for example.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 24 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 23, 2016 09:53 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, MONTH DAY, from 12pm to 3pm EDT (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- Building a better LibrePlanet: What we learned from the conference surveys — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Jun 21, 2016 03:33 PM
- For the last three years, we've surveyed attendees of the LibrePlanet conference about their experience, and applied that feedback to the next conference. We'd like to share what we've learned from the results of the past few surveys, and from the process of designing them.
- Do you GNU? Attend the GNU Hackers' Meeting in France this summer! — by Georgia Young — last modified Jun 21, 2016 03:22 PM
- Are you interested in the GNU Project and its goals?
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 17th — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 16, 2016 11:50 AM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Brett Smith of dtrx — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 16, 2016 10:32 AM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their work. In this edition, we conducted an email-based interview with Brett Smith of dtrx.