Heed this Dennis Bell
- Save the Web from software patents — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Oct 01, 2012 03:43 PM
- PersonalWeb's software patent suit against Github and others threatens the freedom of the Web. In order to make sure that the Web can remain a free and accessible space for everyone, we need to rid ourselves of all the patents that threaten its viability. We need to end software patents.
- Hampshire College distributes free software bundle to all incoming students — by Kira — last modified Oct 01, 2012 03:36 PM
- Hampshire student and FSF campaigns organizer Kira shares the success of their ambitious project to help fellow students get started with free software. The achievements of Kira's organization, LibrePlanet/Students for Free Culture, is exciting and replicable outside of Hampshire. Kira provides suggestions to help other students realize the same changes at their schools.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (September 2012) — by Karl Berry — last modified Nov 08, 2012 08:14 PM
- There were 24 new GNU releases this month!
- Hi, I'm Zak (one of the new campaigns managers) — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 24, 2012 05:22 PM
- I just started here at the FSF, so I thought I'd introduce myself on the blog.
- Apple v. Samsung: A patent battle with freedom as the collateral damage — by Donald Robertson — last modified Sep 21, 2012 06:29 PM
- Apple's patent aggression harms us all.
- Stop software patents from muscling in on Europe — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 20, 2012 11:59 AM
- If the corrupt European Patent Office succeeds in imitating America's software patent system, it will be a disaster for software development. Join April, the FSF's French ally, in calling for strong legislation against software patents in Europe.