Heed this Dennis Bell
- New High Priority Project: PowerVR drivers — by John Sullivan — last modified Jan 31, 2011 06:04 PM
- OSI and FSF Send Joint Position to Department of Justice — by brett — last modified Jan 20, 2011 01:08 PM
- The Open Source Initiative (OSI) and Free Software Foundation (FSF) have sent a joint position statement to the United States Department of Justice (DOJ), urging it to scrutinize Novell's proposal to sell patents to the newly-formed CPTN Holdings. Both organizations believe that CPTN Holdings may use these patents to attack free, libre, and open source (FLOSS) software. The full text of the statement follows.
- Call for IceCat developers — by Matt Lee — last modified Jan 31, 2011 04:59 PM
- No double standards: supporting Google's push for WebM — by brett — last modified Apr 02, 2012 12:17 PM
- We've signed up as a supporter of the WebM Project, and we encourage other foundations and organizations to join us—write to email@example.com to learn how. Today, we're also urging Web site operators to distribute videos in the WebM format, and abandon H.264
- The advantages of free software — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jan 10, 2011 05:15 PM
- People outside the free software movement frequently ask about the practical advantages of free software. It is a curious question.
- FSF Fall 2010 bulletin articles start to appear — by Matt Lee — last modified Dec 22, 2010 05:31 PM
- The first three articles from the latest issue of the FSF bulletin are now online.