Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF joins forces with Software Freedom Law Center and Open Source Initiative to fight software patents in U.S. Supreme Court — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Oct 11, 2016 04:11 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, February 28, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) joined the Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) and the Open Source Initiative (OSI) in filing a brief amici curiae in software patent case Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank before the United States Supreme Court yesterday.
- February 2014 - Espoo and Helsinki, Finland - At Altoo University and at Haaga-Helia's Happy Hacking Day — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Feb 28, 2014 03:54 PM
- One month until LibrePlanet! Schedule and t-shirt design announced! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 20, 2014 06:23 PM
- It's only weeks until LibrePlanet, hosted by the Free Software Foundation and MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB), and more people are registering every day (you could be one of them!).
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: February 28 — by wtheaker — last modified Feb 27, 2014 12:56 AM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: February 21 — by wtheaker — last modified Feb 19, 2014 08:02 PM
- Sign up for the FSF's next seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 27, 2014 05:27 PM
- Registration is now open for the FSF's seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics, which is being held on Monday, March 24th, 2014, at Suffolk University Law School.