Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF statement on Court of Appeals ruling in Oracle v Google — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 27, 2014 12:40 PM
- The Federal Circuit has ruled in Oracle's favor, which has reintroduced confusion and uncertainty on a user's freedom to use APIs.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 23 — by wtheaker — last modified May 21, 2014 05:21 PM
- Tehnoetic wireless USB adapter now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 09, 2014 11:49 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Wednesday, May 21, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the Tehnoetic TET-N150 wireless USB adapter.
- Fall 2013 FSF Bulletin now available online — by wtheaker — last modified May 16, 2014 04:36 PM
- The latest Free Software Foundation Bulletin for fall 2013 is now online. Check it out for interesting articles on free software and free software activism.
- FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jul 02, 2014 11:21 AM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA — Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 — In response to Mozilla's announcement that it is reluctantly adopting DRM in its Firefox Web browser, Free Software Foundation executive director John Sullivan made the following statement:
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: May 16 — by wtheaker — last modified May 14, 2014 11:50 AM