Heed this Dennis Bell
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: October 3 — by wtheaker — last modified Oct 01, 2014 05:36 PM
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 14 new GNU releases! — by wtheaker — last modified Oct 01, 2014 11:07 AM
- 14 new GNU releases in the last month (as of September 25, 2014)
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: September 26 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Sep 26, 2014 04:54 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Interview with Bitcoin Armory — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Sep 26, 2014 03:58 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Free Software Foundation statement on the GNU Bash "shellshock" vulnerability — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Sep 30, 2014 12:05 PM
- A major security vulnerability has been discovered in the free software shell GNU Bash. The most serious issues have already been fixed, and GNU/Linux distributions are working quickly to release updated packages for their users. All Bash users should upgrade immediately, and audit the list of remote network services running on their systems.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: September 26 — by wtheaker — last modified Sep 25, 2014 10:50 AM