Heed this Dennis Bell
- Keep the pressure on the White House and US Copyright Office to fix anti-circumvention provisions — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 28, 2013 10:46 AM
- When the Copyright Office announced its updated DMCA exemptions list, we were saddened to find that the office had abdicated its duty on multiple fronts. While that sad result was announced back in October, the downgraded exemptions list has just now come into effect. We need your voice in this fight.
- Announcing status.fsf.org: Our new home for microblogging — by Libby Reinish — last modified Feb 07, 2013 06:06 PM
- Will you be at LibrePlanet? Register today for March 23-24 — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 07, 2013 06:05 PM
- We're excited to announce that registration is now open for LibrePlanet 2013: "Commit Change."
- FSF licensing team: What we did in 2012 & why it matters for 2013 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jan 31, 2013 04:39 PM
- Help us to continue to grow and expand the FSF licensing team.
- Announcing the Empowermentors Collective: a group for women of color and queer people of color — by Libby Reinish — last modified Jan 14, 2014 12:44 PM
- The Empowermentors Collective is a new space by and for women of color and queer people of color within free software and free culture.
- Help us sign up 71 new members by January 31st, and use your new Jabber account — by John Sullivan — last modified Jan 29, 2013 05:53 PM
- We've launched an XMPP (Jabber) server for FSF members to use. If you're not already a member, join today and help us reach our "stretch" goal of 71 new members by January 31st.