Heed this Dennis Bell
- Good news about the Novell/CPTN deal — by brett — last modified Apr 26, 2011 01:19 PM
- Earlier this week the US Department of Justice (DOJ) and German Federal Cartel Office (FCO) announced a joint decision regarding Novell's proposal to sell 882 patents to CPTN Holdings, newly formed by Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, and EMC. The authorities ultimately approved the sale, but with conditions that prevent the companies from using the patents to attack free software.
- Our RSS feeds are now full text — by John Sullivan — last modified Apr 29, 2011 04:43 PM
- We've recently made a long overdue improvement to fsf.org -- our RSS feeds are now full text.
- Farewell, Groklaw, and thanks! — by brett — last modified Apr 13, 2011 12:21 PM
- Pamela Jones recently announced that Groklaw will stop publishing new articles on May 16. It's sad news.
- Internet user arrested for linking to other websites — by Matt Lee — last modified Apr 04, 2011 05:48 PM
- Brian McCarthy ran a website, channelsurfing.net, that linked to various sites where you could watch online streams of TV shows and sports networks.
- Trisquel 4.5 "Slaine" released — by John Sullivan — last modified Mar 31, 2011 03:40 PM
- Trisquel's latest release ships experimental NVIDIA 3D support.
- Happy Document Freedom Day! — by josh — last modified Mar 28, 2012 03:38 PM
- Celebrate the 4th annual Document Freedom Day by promoting OpenDocument and helping others to begin using free software and free document formats.