Heed this Dennis Bell
- The U.S. Copyright Office requiring proprietary software in DMCA anti-circumvention study — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 26, 2016 09:53 AM
- In Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) anti-circumvention study, the U.S. Copyright Office extends comment period and asserts that proprietary software is required for comment submission.
- One month until LibrePlanet! Pre-order t-shirts through February 28th — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 25, 2016 01:05 PM
- LibrePlanet is coming in less than one month, on March 19th and 20th.
- Get ready to Fork the System at LibrePlanet — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 18, 2016 09:19 AM
- In little more than a month, free software hackers, lawyers, activists, students, educators, librarians, and community organizers will gather to Fork the System.
- You did it! The fundraiser was a success -- are you ready for what's next? — by Georgia Young — last modified Feb 12, 2016 03:23 PM
- You did it: thanks to your generous support, the Free Software Foundation raised $452,000 in its winter fundraiser. Thank you.
- Encryption: probably better than a box of chocolates — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 12, 2016 10:50 AM
- Roses are red, violets are blue; I use free software to encrypt my online communication and you can too.
- Confused by license compatibility? A new article by Richard Stallman may help — by Donald Robertson — last modified Feb 09, 2016 04:22 PM
- Richard Stallman published a new licensing guide on gnu.org regarding license compatibility and relicensing.