Heed this Dennis Bell
- One month until LibrePlanet! Schedule and t-shirt design announced! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 20, 2014 06:23 PM
- It's only weeks until LibrePlanet, hosted by the Free Software Foundation and MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB), and more people are registering every day (you could be one of them!).
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: February 28 — by wtheaker — last modified Feb 27, 2014 12:56 AM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: February 21 — by wtheaker — last modified Feb 19, 2014 08:02 PM
- Sign up for the FSF's next seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 27, 2014 05:27 PM
- Registration is now open for the FSF's seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics, which is being held on Monday, March 24th, 2014, at Suffolk University Law School.
- Free Software Foundation opens registration for March 24th legal seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 14, 2014 08:08 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, February 14th, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today announced open registration for a seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics, to be held Monday, March 24th, 2014, at Suffolk University Law School. The half-day seminar will provide an introduction to the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), a detailed look at how it can and has been enforced, and a session on professional ethics considerations for lawyers working with clients involved in free software.
- Thank you for the software that makes our work possible — by John Sullivan — last modified Feb 14, 2014 12:55 PM
- At the FSF, we not only spend every day promoting, protecting, and building free software -- we also use exclusively free software for everything we do. From our servers to our desktop systems and laptops, from our accounting to our Web and print publications, everything is done using software that is available for everyone to use, share, and modify.