Heed this Dennis Bell
- Blood in the water: Reports from the latest Trans-Pacific Partnership Stakeholder Forum — by brett — last modified Mar 05, 2012 07:57 PM
- I'm in Melbourne to advocate for free software users and developers at the latest round of negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP), and I'm chomping at the bit to share a little good news with you all. The tone of the discussion here has turned much more friendly to us—and it's thanks to your activism.
- GNU spotlight with Karl Berry (February 2012) — by Joshua Gay — last modified Mar 05, 2012 04:43 PM
- A monthly update on all things in the GNU project
- Enter the Restricted Boot Webcomic Contest: Defend user freedom on tablets and smartphones — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 29, 2012 02:35 PM
- Get creative and have fun while helping us raise awareness and put pressure on Microsoft and computer makers — enter the Restricted Boot Webcomic Contest!
- FSF Europe Launches "Free Your Android" — by Joshua Gay — last modified Feb 28, 2012 05:32 PM
- Free your Android device: learn how to regain control of your data, with a free operating system and free apps!
- LibrePlanet 2012 registration is now open! — by Matt Lee — last modified Feb 22, 2012 06:03 PM
- Registration is now open for LibrePlanet 2012! For those of you who've been to one of our LibrePlanet conferences before, you know you can expect some of the best people in the free software community in a fantastic community setting. This year's conference is going to be larger than ever! We have much more space than in previous years, and have made many improvements in response to the feedback you've given us in the past.
- GNU/FSF servers are moving — by ward — last modified Feb 22, 2012 04:51 PM
- The GNU/FSF servers are moving between February 22nd and March 1st, 2012. There will be service interruptions during that period. There will be a multi-hour outage for most services on February 28th, 2012, starting at 10am EST (UTC/GMT -5).