Heed this Dennis Bell
- Interview with Bitcoin Armory — by Donald Robertson III — last modified Sep 26, 2014 03:58 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Free Software Foundation statement on the GNU Bash "shellshock" vulnerability — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Sep 30, 2014 12:05 PM
- A major security vulnerability has been discovered in the free software shell GNU Bash. The most serious issues have already been fixed, and GNU/Linux distributions are working quickly to release updated packages for their users. All Bash users should upgrade immediately, and audit the list of remote network services running on their systems.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: September 26 — by wtheaker — last modified Sep 25, 2014 10:50 AM
- Tor Challenge hits it out of the park — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 23, 2014 01:19 PM
- If you need to be anonymous online, or evade digital censorship and surveillance, the Tor network has your back. And it's more than a little bit stronger now than it was this spring, thanks to the Tor Challenge.
- Happy Software Freedom Day! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Sep 22, 2014 11:02 AM
- This is the eleventh year of Software Freedom Day, and people are holding events in almost 100 countries.
- LibrePlanet is coming March 21-22, 2015: Propose a session! — by libby — last modified Sep 16, 2014 04:04 PM
- LibrePlanet 2015 is coming! We're excited to announce that next year's conference will be held March 21-22, 2015 in Cambridge, MA. The Free Software Foundation is teaming up with the Student Information Processing Board at MIT once again to bring you a conference you won't want to miss.