Heed this Dennis Bell
- A second FSF-certified device from ThinkPenguin: long-range USB Wifi adapter with Atheros chip — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 24, 2013 02:56 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA — Monday, June 24th, 2013 — The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the TPE-N150USBL long-range 802.11n USB adapter, sold by ThinkPenguin. This wireless adapter is based on the Atheros AR9271, using the same chip and firmware as the TPE-N150USB, which was awarded RYF certification in April. The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy. The TPE-N150USBL can be purchased from http://www.thinkpenguin.com/TPE-N150USBL.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: June 21st — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 25, 2013 05:46 PM
- Fight PRISM through the Free Software Directory — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jun 13, 2013 04:23 PM
- To protect their freedom and privacy, the FSF urges everyone to avoid Software as a Service, and to support projects working for a better, safer world. One small way you can help support free software projects and encourage use of free software is to help maintain and improve the Free Software Directory.
- FSF polo shirts have arrived at the shop! — by chrissie — last modified Jun 11, 2013 06:35 PM
- GNU Press now selling maroon FSF logo polo shirts.
- Free Software Foundation statement on PRISM revelations — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 11, 2013 12:28 PM
- To protect their freedom and privacy, the FSF urges everyone to contact their representatives, avoid Software as a Service, and donate to support projects working for a better, safer world.
- Announcing the newest fully free GNU/Linux distribution: LibreWRT — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 06, 2013 04:51 PM
- LibreWRT is the newest addition to the Free Software Foundation's list of fully free distributions, and the first small system distribution.