Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free Software Foundation statement on Heartbleed vulnerability — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Apr 08, 2014 06:16 PM
- Today, news broke of a major security vulnerability in OpenSSL. The bug, which is being referred to as "heartbleed", allows unauthorized access to information protected, under normal conditions, by the SSL/TLS encryption used to secure much of the Internet. In response to the news, Free Software Foundation executive director John Sullivan made the following statement:
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: April 4 — by wtheaker — last modified Apr 02, 2014 05:04 PM
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 24 new GNU releases! — by wtheaker — last modified Apr 01, 2014 12:53 PM
- 24 new GNU releases in the last month (as of March 25, 2014):
- New highs for LibrePlanet — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 26, 2014 07:41 PM
- What does it mean when, over a single year, the number of people who come to LibrePlanet more than doubles?
- Introducing Jaewoo, the Licensing Team's spring intern — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 24, 2014 04:26 PM
- Jaewoo Cho recently started working at the FSF as a licensing intern. In this post, he writes about his experience with free software and his goals for the internship.
- LibrePlanet 2014: Day one wrap-up — by wtheaker — last modified Mar 22, 2014 11:13 PM
- The first day of LibrePlanet 2014 was a huge success, thanks to the work of our tireless volunteers, staff, and speakers.