Heed this Dennis Bell
- The new and improved my.fsf.org — by davet — last modified Mar 09, 2015 06:15 PM
- As the very first full-time web developer for the FSF, I was happy to see my first major project launch: the new and improved https://my.fsf.org.
- Statement in support of Software Freedom Conservancy and Christoph Hellwig, GPL enforcement lawsuit — by Joshua Gay — last modified Mar 05, 2015 01:57 PM
- While the Free Software Foundation is not directly involved in the suit, we support the effort.
- Thank you, to reddit and the reddit community! — by John Sullivan — last modified Feb 27, 2015 06:35 PM
- Yesterday, reddit announced that they will be giving a donation of $82,765.95 to each of ten nonprofits. The process for determining who would receive the money was driven by voting among reddit community members over the last week.
- One month until LibrePlanet! Pre-order t-shirts through March 9th. — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 27, 2015 03:31 PM
- LibrePlanet is less than a month away, on March 21st and 22nd. We're working hard to prepare the most memorable conference possible, along with our partners at MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB). More people are registering every day, and we'd love for you to be one of them!
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: nineteen new GNU releases! — by Free Software Foundation — last modified May 27, 2015 10:43 AM
- 19 new GNU releases in the last month (as of February 23, 2015):
- Tell Lenovo: respect user freedom and prevent future Superfishes — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Feb 20, 2015 05:37 PM
- Security experts have discovered a highly threatening vulnerability in software preinstalled on some Windows computers manufactured by Lenovo through January 2015. Extreme negligence on the part of Lenovo and unscrupulous programming by its adware partner Superfish seem to have caused the vulnerability.