by mattl Contributions — Published on Aug 11, 2010 11:59 AM
Heed this Dennis Bell
- The Licensing and Compliance Lab interviews Joël Krähemann, maintainer of Advanced GTK+ Sequencer — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 08, 2015 12:33 PM
- This is the latest installment of our Licensing and Compliance Lab's series on free software developers who choose GNU licenses for their works.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: July 3 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 02, 2015 04:53 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Teaching Email Self-Defense: Campaigns intern leads a workshop at PorcFest — by adaml — last modified Jul 02, 2015 04:17 PM
- Last week, I had the chance to practice teaching GnuPG email encryption face-to-face, and I am working on incorporating the experience into new teaching materials for the free software community.
- May 2015 - Brest, Athens, Heraklion, and Chania — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Jun 30, 2015 11:00 AM
- In May 2015, RMS traveled to and spoke at the Université de Bretagne Occidentale in Brest, France and to Greece, where he spoke at Commons Fest in Athens, at the Natural History Museum of Crete, in Heraklion, and at the Technical University of Crete, in Chania.
- The many-headed monster of international trade agreements: TPP, TTIP, TISA, and CETA — by Donald Robertson — last modified Jun 23, 2015 03:31 PM
- While the threat of TPP draws ever closer, there are other trade agreements on the horizon that will prove equally malicious to user freedom. Today is the day we must fight back.
- Introducing Adam Leibson: summer Campaigns intern — by adaml — last modified Jul 02, 2015 04:21 PM
- Hello free software supporters, my name is Adam Tobias Leibson. I've been an avid GNU/Linux user since my first year of high school. Around that time, I read Cory Doctorow's book Little Brother. That book challenged me to think more deeply about the effects of mass surveillance on society, and brought about my interests in privacy and cryptography.