Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free software activists come together to improve proposed U.S. Department of Education regulations — by Donald Robertson — last modified Dec 22, 2015 12:30 PM
- The Free Software Foundation submitted comments from free software activists in response to the U.S. Department of Education's proposed new regulations on the licensing of grant-funded works.
- Join with me to support the Software Freedom Conservancy — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 21, 2015 12:58 PM
- This is a key moment to stand up for yourselves, to give back for work that's already been done, and to ensure the continued growth of free software as a means to ensure our freedom, and the freedom of future generations. Fortunately, since we have the strength of numbers to draw on, you can do your part for both organizations for less than the monthly cost of a couple Netflix subscriptions or a single dinner out.
- Free Software Foundation submits comments to U.S. Department of Education encouraging free licensing for all grant-funded materials — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 18, 2015 05:35 PM
- Help put the Planet in LibrePlanet by sponsoring an attendee — by Georgia Young — last modified Dec 18, 2015 05:13 PM
- Here at the Free Software Foundation, we're selecting the program for LibrePlanet 2016: Fork the System right now. It's shaping up to be another standard-setting free software conference -- but we need your help.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: December 18th — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Dec 17, 2015 02:17 PM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, December 18th, from 12pm to 3pm EST (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- FSF announces fundraising support for GNU Guix, a new approach to GNU/Linux — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 16, 2015 04:34 PM
- GNU Guix is liberating, dependable, and hackable!