Heed this Dennis Bell
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (May 2012) — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 08, 2012 10:57 AM
- New GNU releases as of May 31, 2012:
- Father's Day in many countries is June 17th! — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Jun 07, 2012 04:13 PM
- Need a gift? Show your support for the FSF this Father's Day!
- World IPv6 day — by ward — last modified Jun 06, 2012 12:24 PM
- June 6th, 2012 is World IPv6 Day. The most important GNU/FSF sites are available on native IPv6.
- April 2012 Trip to Tunisia: Photos from Tunis and Monastir — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Aug 29, 2012 09:04 AM
- Nonfree DRM'd Games on GNU/Linux: Good or Bad? — by Richard Stallman — last modified May 31, 2012 04:58 PM
- A well known company, Valve, that distributes nonfree computer games with Digital Restrictions Management, recently announced it would distribute these games for GNU/Linux. What good and bad effects can this have?
- Call on the new French president to "Stop software patents" — by Matt Lee — last modified May 23, 2012 05:50 PM
- The next Competitiveness Council will be held on May 30th and 31st, 2012. François Hollande's government will be attending it for the first time. April, the French free software group, calls upon the president to take this opportunity to act against software patents and bring up the flaws of the current unitary patent project.