Heed this Dennis Bell
- Show your support for the FSF with our new knife and cybertool — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Jul 31, 2012 05:20 PM
- Gnu Press announces the availability of an FSF logo knife/cybertool including twelve tools.
- Compliance Lab in the news — by Donald Robertson — last modified Aug 01, 2012 11:53 AM
- Joshua Gay and I were recently interviewed about our new roles here at the Free Software Foundation.
- FSF Bulletins are on the way — by John Sullivan — last modified Jul 30, 2012 01:02 PM
- If you're a member, you'll be receiving your copy of the FSF Bulletin soon. Please let us know when it arrives!
- FSF announces winner of Restricted Boot webcomic contest — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 31, 2012 02:29 PM
- With over 30,000 signatures to our statement and over a dozen high-quality submissions to our contest, I'm confident our message that Restricted Boot is a mistake has the attention of Microsoft and computer-makers alike. Now we need take the next step of turning this support into tangible results.
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry (June 2012) — by Joshua Gay — last modified Jul 04, 2012 12:17 AM
- New GNU releases as of June 26, 2012
- FSF publishes whitepaper with recommendations for free operating system distributions considering Secure Boot — by John Sullivan — last modified Jun 30, 2012 07:09 PM
- In the paper, the FSF outlines the difficulties Secure Boot poses for the free software movement and free software adoption, warns against the threat of Restricted Boot, and gives recommendations for how free software developers and users can best address the issues.