Heed this Dennis Bell
- New article by RMS, "Applying the Free Software Criteria" — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Nov 10, 2015 12:34 PM
- Time to act on TPP is now: Rallies against TPP in Washington D.C. November 14-18 — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 09, 2015 05:01 PM
- With accord reached on TPP, there is only a limited window left to stop it.
- Recap of Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: November 6 — by Joshua Gay — last modified Nov 06, 2015 03:02 PM
- Join the FSF and friends every Friday to help improve the Free Software Directory by adding new entries and updating existing ones.
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: November 6th — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 05, 2015 10:01 AM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, November 6th, from 12pm to 3pm EST (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory.
- GNU Spotlight with Brandon Invergo: 20 new GNU releases! as of October 27, 2015 — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 04, 2015 05:05 PM
- Library of Congress issues limited exemptions to DMCA anti-circumvention provisions but leaves users without full control over their own computing — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Nov 02, 2015 08:38 AM
- On October 27th, 2015, the Library of Congress published its list of exemptions to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), denying many of the proposed exemptions and modifying or limiting others. Because of this, users of a wide variety of software and devices, such as ebook readers and video game consoles, still do not have the right to control their own computing. Even for the areas where the exemptions permit users some additional control, they do not permit sharing of methods for obtaining it, and last only three years.