Heed this Dennis Bell
- By 12/15: Send us comments to rally the Dept. of Ed. toward free licensing — by Joshua Gay — last modified Dec 14, 2015 03:35 PM
- The U.S. Department of Education has issued a notice of proposed rule making (NPRM) with a request for comments from the public regarding new regulations relating to the licensing of grant-funded works -- both software and courseware.
- Got a light? Help the FSF's guiding light shine brighter — by Georgia Young — last modified Dec 07, 2015 10:28 AM
- For thirty years, the Free Software Foundation has been seen as a guiding light for the free software movement, fighting for computer user freedom worldwide -- but we can't continue this work without your support.
- It's Fall, still, and the Bulletin is out! — by Stephen Mahood — last modified Dec 02, 2015 10:02 AM
- Recap from October 2015 at Kent State University — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Nov 30, 2015 03:42 PM
- FSF to begin accepting GPG signatures for copyright assignments from Italy — by Donald Robertson — last modified Nov 30, 2015 04:51 PM
- The FSF is pleased to announce that we can begin accepting GPG signatures for assignments from contributors residing in Italy.
- Unwrap our 2015 Ethical Tech Giving Guide — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Nov 27, 2015 12:00 AM
- Electronics are popular gifts for the holidays, but people often overlook the restrictions that manufacturers slip under the wrapping paper. From remote deletion of files to harsh rules about copying and sharing, some gifts take more than they give.