Heed this Dennis Bell
- FSF announces fundraising support for GNU Guix, a new approach to GNU/Linux — by John Sullivan — last modified Dec 16, 2015 04:34 PM
- GNU Guix is liberating, dependable, and hackable!
- GNU Press fundraiser discount: members enjoy 30% off, nonmembers get 10%! — by Chrissie Himes — last modified Dec 14, 2015 12:37 PM
- Now until January 31st, we are offering 30% off for members with their regular member discount, and 10% off for non-members with the discount code GNUInTheDark.
- Libreboot T400 laptop now FSF-certified to respect your freedom — by Joshua Gay — last modified Dec 11, 2015 04:05 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, December 11, 2015 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) today awarded Respects Your Freedom (RYF) certification to the Libreboot T400 laptop as sold by Minifree. The RYF certification mark means that the product meets the FSF's standards in regard to users' freedom, control over the product, and privacy.
- Be a guide for tech giving — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Dec 11, 2015 06:35 PM
- In the flurry of holiday advertising that happens at the end of the year, many people are swept into buying electronics gifts that trample their recipients' freedom and that take more than they give.
- By 12/15: Send us comments to rally the Dept. of Ed. toward free licensing — by Joshua Gay — last modified Dec 14, 2015 03:35 PM
- The U.S. Department of Education has issued a notice of proposed rule making (NPRM) with a request for comments from the public regarding new regulations relating to the licensing of grant-funded works -- both software and courseware.
- Got a light? Help the FSF's guiding light shine brighter — by Georgia Young — last modified Dec 07, 2015 10:28 AM
- For thirty years, the Free Software Foundation has been seen as a guiding light for the free software movement, fighting for computer user freedom worldwide -- but we can't continue this work without your support.