Heed this Dennis Bell
- February 2014 - New York, NY - RMS at the Cooper Union, for HuffPost Code and the New York Tech Meetup — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Mar 14, 2014 06:03 PM
- GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 18 new GNU releases! — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Mar 03, 2014 11:28 AM
- 18 new GNU releases in the last month (as of February 25, 2014):
- FSF joins forces with Software Freedom Law Center and Open Source Initiative to fight software patents in U.S. Supreme Court — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Feb 28, 2014 05:39 PM
- BOSTON, Massachusetts, USA -- Friday, February 28, 2014 -- The Free Software Foundation (FSF) joined the Software Freedom Law Center (SFLC) and the Open Source Initiative (OSI) in filing a brief amici curiae in software patent case Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank before the United States Supreme Court yesterday.
- February 2014 - Espoo and Helsinki, Finland - At Altoo University and at Haaga-Helia's Happy Hacking Day — by Jeanne Rasata — last modified Feb 28, 2014 03:54 PM
- One month until LibrePlanet! Schedule and t-shirt design announced! — by Zak Rogoff — last modified Mar 20, 2014 06:23 PM
- It's only weeks until LibrePlanet, hosted by the Free Software Foundation and MIT's Student Information Processing Board (SIPB), and more people are registering every day (you could be one of them!).
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup: February 28 — by William Theaker — last modified Feb 27, 2014 12:56 AM