Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free software is at risk in the EU -- take action now — by Molly de Blanc — last modified Jun 18, 2018 12:37 PM
- Free software is under attack within the European Union (EU). The proposed European Copyright Directive poses a great risk for free software and its development. The Legal Affairs Committee (JURI) of the European Parliament will be voting June 20th and 21st on whether or not to continue to allow us to build software online, together.
- Get the latest in libre from the FSF Bulletin — by Georgia Young — last modified Jun 19, 2018 11:12 AM
- Take action on the International Day Against DRM this September 18th — by Molly de Blanc — last modified Jun 13, 2018 04:44 PM
- Friday Free Software Directory IRC meetup time: June 15th starting at 12:00 p.m. EDT/16:00 UTC — by Ted Teah — last modified Jun 13, 2018 02:36 PM
- Join the FSF and friends Friday, June 15th, from 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m. EDT (16:00 to 19:00 UTC) to help improve the Free Software Directory, with this week's theme of security software.
- Introducing David Hedlund, intern with the FSF tech team — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 13, 2018 02:29 PM
- Hi, I'm David Hedlund. I'm working as an intern with the FSF tech team this summer.
- Introducing Sonali, Outreachy summer intern with Free Software Foundation — by Free Software Foundation — last modified Jun 13, 2018 01:00 PM