Heed this Dennis Bell
- Free Software Directory in the News — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 31, 2004 05:39 PM
- Janet Casey, curator of the FSF/UNESCO Free Software Directory, was interviewed in Linux Weekly News.
- Visit to La Paz (2004-08-12 to 2004-08-17) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 02:35 PM
- I am now visiting La Paz, Bolivia. The city is on the edge of the altiplano, starting on the plain at 13000 feet and running down through a connected series of valleys. The result is amazing beauty. Traveling between neighborhoods often means seeing marvelous vistas. The snow-capped mountain Illimani can also be seen from much of the city.
- Visit to La Paz, Part II (2004-08-12 to 2004-08-17) — by Richard Stallman — last modified Jul 12, 2010 02:39 PM
- On my next-to-last day in La Paz, I went to see the ancient ruins of Tiwanaku, and Lake Titicaca. My hosts and I hired a taxi for the whole day--it was the only way to go. When we got to Tiwanaku, we took a little too long eating lunch, which forced us to hurry a bit visiting the ruins and the museum.
- Eben Moglen to Speak at Stanford Seminars — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 11, 2004 11:32 AM
- Professor Eben Moglen has just confirmed that he will be speaking at both of the upcoming FSF licensing seminars, on August 24th and 25th at Stanford University. His topics will include patents and GPL 3.
- GPL and Free Software Licensing Seminars Approved for MCLE Credit — by Matt Lee — last modified Aug 04, 2004 11:33 AM
- GPL Compliance News — by Matt Lee — last modified Jul 27, 2004 11:03 AM